Subheader background image not fully visible

I've added a background image (.gif, because part of it is transparent) to my submenu (size = 1920px x 360px), but it only shows me a part of it. 
If I choose 'size = cover', then the whole width is shown and it resizes when I resize my browser window (as I expected) BUT not the full height is shown...

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Ok, I'm developing on a localhost, but I've made you an example here: 
  • You need to change Subheader Padding and try diferent background "Positions" to check which one suits you.
    https://prnt.sc/v4mhyf

Thanks

• hmmm... I don't like that solution, because when I make it ok for my browser window and start changing the size or just look at the page on another device (iPhone), there is al lot of empty space around a very small picture. So it is not sizing with the size of the window it is shown in... something I would expect from a background picture, but now is corrupted because of the padding...
  • You can try to use percent (%) instead of pixels (px), but there is no other option to workaround this.

Thanks