Change design of submenu items/add text in menu.

Hello,
I use the default header and subheader option (not the "Header Builder" option) and would like to change the design of the submenu which appears like this now.
I would like to have a transparent background and the same police as the main menu.

I woud also like to add a phone number in the menu: I currently use the extra option to show it, bit it is considerend as a link, see here.

Link to my website.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Hello,
    If you would like to change opacity of the sub-menu, you will have to use Custom CSS Code.
    If you do not know how to make one, please, let me know and I will help you.

Also, if you would like to have this phone number in the same place, you will have to use Custom CSS Code too, and make the background of it the same as the rest of the header.

Thanks
  • Hello, thanks for your help.
    If there is no other way to change submenu layout, I would then need your help for the css part.

Can i find somewhere a kind of training to build this css part myself?

Thanks,
  • Please, use following Custom CSS Code
    #Top_bar .menu li ul{
    opacity: 0.9!important;
    }
    .button-custom .action_button{
    background: #fff!important;
    }
    To change transparency of the submenu modify "opacity" value (.0 - not visible, 1. - fully visible).

To learn how to create such CSS Code, you should find some CSS course on Google.

Thanks