I use Query Monitor and it comes up with the following:

Level: Warning

Count: 2

Locations:

wp-content/themes/betheme/style.php:270

wp-content/themes/betheme/style.php:378

wp-content/themes/betheme/style.php:486

Component: Parent Theme

I tried re-uploading the parent theme files and also tried with no plugins activated and that does not solve the issue. Fwiw: a new installation.

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test Query Monitor plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.

Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

thanks

• Hi Phil,

I understand the policy regarding third party plugins but this one is used to detect issues with Wordpress, themes and plugins.

So this is not an incompatibility thing or so, the plugin detected a potential issue which is apparently present in the Betheme parent theme.

• Anyway, we have never tested this plugin with our theme, and we do not know how it works, and what is most imporant, if it works well with Betheme.

Sorry, but we are not able to solve this problem.

But if you have any other question feel free to ask.

Best regards

• So there is no on-numeric value encountered at one of the following locations, correct?

Locations:

wp-content/themes/betheme/style.php:270

wp-content/themes/betheme/style.php:378

wp-content/themes/betheme/style.php:486

Maybe. a false positive?

• There could be, because this file is loading the CSS styles, so sometimes, it has to fetch some non-numeric values (like font-family value).

That's why, we do not trust and we do not suggest to use that kind of plugins, because they are not universal for all of the themes.

Thanks

• Aha, thanks for explaining Pablo!