Upgraded to WP 5.6 - header logo dissapeared

Today I have upggraded to WP 5.6 and now the header logo doesn't show anymore.

I tried saving theme options to force all settings (this solved some issues in the past).

I use Betheme Store template with the original Stack center header - when I change the header type the logo isn't shown either.

Have the latest Betheme installed.

I tried different browsers, Chrome and Firefox, also cleared cache.

Comments

• Ah, found the cause, strange ...

Apparently the Retina logo has something to do with it (I have a retina screen) - I removed the retina logo in the Betheme settings and now the header logo shows again.

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

thanks

• Hi Phil, yeah, should have added that info too, but luckily it is not needed anymore since I got it solved.

Thanks for your help so far.

• Hi, I am having this same issue and removing the retina logo from that field in the theme options now shows the logo / header but the width of the header and position of the menu items seems to have been reduced to 990px rather than the 1240 I have set as the grid width. Also, the sticky nav function is not working... Please could you advise on how to fix this issue? I have the same problem with 2 sites that have just been updated to WP 5.6. Many thanks.

I am not able to post screenshots here but can send directly if helpful.

Thanks,

Nick

• Hello @hlmedicom,

Do you have the newest version of Betheme (21.9.6)?

If not, please, update it, and check if the issue still appears.

From version 20 you can update the theme from the dashboard of your WordPress, in the BeTheme tab. Just register the license, and you will be able to update the theme, install newest plugins and import pre-built websites with sliders. We are not including rev-sliders and plugin updates in the theme package.

Thanks

• edited January 2021

Hi, thanks for your reply. I'm struggling to update the theme - pls see teh screenshots attached.

Any idea why this is happening or if I can update another way?

Thanks,

• I've sorted the issue by reregistering the theme and updating.

Thanks