403 nginx error while updating page

edited December 2020 in BeBuilder

Hello,

getting 403 error / nginx after clicking "UPDATE" on existing page. Debug.log gives:

PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /usr/home/youartme/domains/dasforma.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 458

It's this one:  $item_std['size'] = $item['size'] ? $item['size'] : $item_std['size'];

Betheme 21.9.4

PHP 7.4 (the same was on 7.2 and 7.0). It was previously working on 7.4 - we changed the hosting company and it's not working now.

WordPress 5.4.4

Website is dasforma.com/

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the issue still appears.

Thanks

• Hello Phil,

unfortunately turning plugins off changed nothing - still 403

• What I've already tried:

• permalink restore did not solve the thing
    • creating new post with builder - works and creates new post/page
    • i can't export builder content (also 403 in console)
    • changing php version don't solve a thing (all 7.X tested)
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi Pablo,

all login details sent - i've attached the topic of this conversation to the message.

Have a nice day!

• Before making an investigation, can you update your theme and wp to the latest version?

It will be really helpful, because we are do not update the theme or wp on customer environment.

thanks

• I updated the Wordpress to 5.6 but unable to update the:

• theme (error)
    • Slider Revolution (error)

So now after updating I'm stuck with a front-end without Slider Revolution. If you want - try updating the theme and Slider Revolution.

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

thanks

• Ok, checked everything - got 6 license codes of Betheme and apparently there was different license code there than I expected:

• slider revolution updated - working
    • betheme updated - working
    • all used plugins updated - working

But the page/post updating - still 403 nginx error.

• Which plugin did you use to migrate your website?

Did you use the "Search & Replace plugin"? I see it's active on your website.

Also, I tested it on new page and it works fine, I created the MuffTest page and updating works fine.

thanks

• Hi Pablo,

I wrote it on 10th of december, several posts above:

"creating new post with builder - works and creates new post/page".

---

Yes, I've used Better Search Replace, but not in this migration. At first the website was placed on different domain and after 1st migration we had to change the domain urls everywhere (after that migration everything worked fine). Now we did the 2nd migration - just the hosting things, domain is the same. We've migrated from Apache to Nginx.

Did you try updating new page? It's the problem we have.

• Which plugin did you use to migrate your website?

It was All-in-one WP Migration

• Can you migrate your website again using Duplicator plugin, please?

Because we used it many times and it never gave us any issues.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Thanks

• Unfortunately not - I don't have access to previous hosting.

• What's more interesting - we also can't regenerate permalinks. There is information that permalinks were regenerated, but if you change any option - it won't save.

• We did not test the All-in-one WP Migration plugin and it can be the source of the problem, I think, that while migration it corrupted the WP and BeTheme database records.

The only way to fix that, will be by restoring the backup from previous hosting or rebuild the website from scratch.

We always recommend to use the Duplicator plugin, because it clone the WP and BeTheme files + database in the correct way.

Thanks