Pre-built theme won't download

I downloaded one of the pre-built themes initially but changed my mind and wanted to use another one, so I tried to Install another Pre-built theme (after doing the reset recommended), and the theme did not install. A message said 'There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.' I did not see any instructions in my email. What is going on?

Comments

• Hello,

Please, tell me what version of Betheme and WP do you have.

Check that if you have installed and activated all requiered plugins for that demo.

Also, be sure that you made all steps like in the following video tutorial.

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/how-to-import-pre-built-websites/

Thanks

• I have the most recent version of both BeTheme and WP. I have activated all the plugins and have followed the video tutorial but the pre-built themes do not install.

• Can you contact your hosting provider and ask him about the error logs?

He should enlight the source of the problem.

thanks

• I have spoken with my hosting company and they do not know what the problem is either. The guy initially thought it was because of the PHP Time limit and max input vars being set to the wrong values, but once he corrected that, it got stranger. When I tried to download the pre-built theme after that, instead of showing the message saying 'There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions,' it just showed a blank page. I do not have any idea what is wrong. I used BeTheme on a previous website and did not have any problems.

• Was the BeTheme hosted on the same hosting?

Can you reinstall WP? I mean, remove all of the files and create a new database - then try to install BeTheme.

If hosting provider does not see any issue, then it could be a WP problem.

thanks

• Yes, it was the same hosting. I did already reinstall WP and tried again but the problem was the same.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Did you get my private message? I sent the login for the website.

• We didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response, look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• I used BeTheme to build another website previously and had no problems. When I purchased a second license to use with this new website, I was not able to download the copy of BeTheme that came with the license because it said there was no styles sheet, so I used the copy of BeTheme that I used for my previous website. This probably isn't relevant to the problem though.

I sent the message with login info again. Did you get it?

• Sorry, but there were some issues with Envato contact form, and it did not redirect the mails to us.

They said that it is working now. Can you send this message again, please?

Thanks

• I updated the BeTheme to the latest version and I was able to download the pre-built website correctly.

Thanks

• I tried to download the Rally Driver theme instead, and the same problem happened again. The pre-built theme would not download and the white page appeared instead. Can you find out what is happening that makes it not possible to download more than one pre-built theme? I thought I should be able to replace the pre-built theme if I don't like it.

• Sorry, but we have tested it and imported pre-built website without any issues.

Please, check if you do not have any plugins in your browser that could interupt it.

Also, you can check if it works if you use other browser.

Thanks

• Strange...Ok thanks