Change colours of the tabs at the bottom of the 'offer slider thumb'

Hi, please can someone let me know how I can change the colour of the backgrounds of the three boxes (thumbnails) as I do not want them to be white as I will have a black background.

Also, when a thumbnail is selected you can see an orange line with a triangle on it to show which box has been selected. How can I change the colour of these lines as I do not want them to stay orange.

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

thanks

• Is the image I attached not clear as my website is not online. I was hoping that the image would be enough for you to see what I was asking

• I need to take a closer look at what that item is and where it comes from.

Without the link to your website, it will be hard for me to inspect that item.

For now, I can only recommend you to try to change these colors in Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors, in items options, or by creating and using Custom CSS Code for that.

Thanks