Logo Settings

Hello - I would like my logo to be left aligned with the copy of my homepage. It seems to look good on a wide desktop, but then as I move the browser window more narrow, the logo move toward the center. How do I keep the left padding/margin for the logo consistent with the content. More over, I'd also like the logo to be left justified on mobile. I tried to set this in the responsive settings but it doesn't seem to work. My site is at http://miratasoftware.wpengine.com/

Comments

• Hello,

Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Header, and check the option Full Width (for layout: Full Width).

Thanks

• thanks for your reply. If i use that setting... is there a way to either set the left margin so it aligns with my content (on really wide screen) OR so that I can put a left padding as a percentage?

• If you want to keep the logo with your content, then you have to disable that option - menu(with full width option disabled) and content will always be limited to the "Grid" set in the Theme Options -> Global -> General

Anyway, if you use the "Full Width" option for section, then menu won't be aligned with your menu :(

thanks