Broken Theme

Hello,

I have uploaded one of the prebuilt themes but it's broken.

Please check turkeymarket.shop

Surprisingly when I deactivate woocommerce , it works fine. I need this for my website.

Comments

• Hello,

Please, check the following video tutorial to be sure that you made all steps correctly.

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/how-to-import-pre-built-websites/

Moreover, remember to have installed and activated only the required plugins for that demo.

Also, be sure that you do not have any third-party plugins installed. Check all supported plugins under the following link.

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

Thanks

• Hello,

I can confirm that only the required plugins is activated- The problem persist.

As stated earlier. The only time the theme works fine is when WOOCOMMERCE plugin is deactivated. I can't leave this deactivated because I need it to sell products on my website.

I have also gone through the video tutorial and followed all the steps.

I will appreciate it if you can solve this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks

• I noticed that you have couple of HTML errors at your website.

Please, get rid of them, by checking if all HTML tags are placed, and closed correctly.

Thanks

• Hello,

This error was brought by the this particular theme- Store 2

The error disappears when I activate other themes. But comes back when I activate store 2

I can give you the login details so you can see what I'm talking about

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Can I install the pre-built website from scratch?

It means, that it will remove all of your actual pages and theme options.

It looks, like the pre-built website did not download correctly.

Thanks

• Yes please. Install from Scratch.

Thanks

• After further investigation, you have to contact your hosting provider because while installing the pre-built website, the 405 error appear, which means that one of your routes are not allowed - but we need them, to install the pre-built website properly.

We are not sure which route is it, so you should ask the hosting provider about looking at the logs, then he should be able to fix that problem after that.

thanks

• Hello,

I have spoken with host.

Please find that attached error that was found in the theme

• The "_macos" is a private directory from OS we use, which does not have anything in common with the BeTheme and wordpress itself.

The stylesheet of BeTheme is loaded correctly, you can notice it while turning on the Theme Options, Muffin Builder or just by using our items from the theme.

There must be some kind of disabled type of route (REST API), can the hosting provider check it once more?

thanks

• Hello,

Please find the message from the host-

Hello – I’m afraid there’s nothing wrong on our side but it seems to be a conflict with the theme.

• In this case, you should download the package with BeTheme from themeforest once more, then remove from 'themes' directory of wordpress and install the betheme once more. (Remember, deregister the license key through the dashboard first).

If this won't solve the problem, it means that the problem is strictly coming from the hosting provider.

We tested the latest version of BeTheme and installing pre-built websites works fine, as it should.

thanks