sliders will not show up on mobile phones

Hi,

I have been using BeTheme and Revolution slider on many websites over the last few years with no issues. However, in the last few weeks, I've noticed on two different websites (both using Revolution Slider and BeTheme) that it will not show up on mobile phones. It is fine on desktop and tablets but for some reason it will not display on phones. I have tried deactivating all plugins and that does not make a difference. I also tried using LayerSlider instead of Revolution Slider and it does not show up on phones either. It behaves exactly the same way as Revolution slider.

Do you have any ideas that might help me get the sliders to display on mobile phones? I have played with all of the settings for turning the slider on and off on mobile in both sliders and nothing makes any difference.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Debbie

Comments

• Update. I have discovered that the slider is only visible when logged in to WordPress. I logged in to my website on my iPhone and the slider showed up just fine. Then I noticed that if I visited my site on my desktop without being logged in the slider did not display. Can you help me figure out how to get my slider to show up again?

Thanks.

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot

thanks