Button Hover

Is it possible to change the hover color over Buttons, and can the hover color be set differently for different buttons? I was able to change the background color and text color of the buttons, but after I changed those things, there was no hover color anymore and I could not find where to change it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello,

To achieve that you can create a custom class that will change the background after the hover, and put the CSS Code for it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

After that, you just need to put the class name in button item options.

Thanks

• Ok thanks!

Where can I change the default background color and hover color for Buttons in the theme? I found where to change the button color for the Contact Form but not for other buttons in the theme.

Also, I'm using the Yoast SEO plugin which creates an XML sitemap. Can you tell me if I have to do anything to submit the sitemap to Google or does Google automatically see it?

Also, do you know if it helps for SEO purposes to have Yoast enabled to analyze the content of a website, or will search engines analyze the content anyway without Yoast?

Thanks!

• 1) To modify the buttons color, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Buttons.

2) You do not have to do anything, and Google will automatically see it. But it will not be immediately, and usually takes a couple of days for Google.

3) The content of the website will be analyzed without the YOAST, but this plugin introduces a lot of SEO features not available with basic Betheme. The choice is up to you.

Best regards

• Ok thanks!

I'd like to add some audio files to my Media page. How do I do that with BeTheme? Can I just upload the files into my Library or do I have to put them somewhere else?

I'm still trying to customize the hover color for one of my buttons and the CSS code doesn't seem to be working. What did I do wrong?

Thanks!

• If you want to upload an audio, you can do it thru WP Media Library.

Can you send me a link to your website and screenshot showing this button, please?

I need to take a closer look at it.

Thanks

• Once I upload the audio file into the Library, how do I get it on the website please? I see how to upload a video but not how to upload an audio file.

Here is a link to the website and a screenshot of the button I would like to change the hover color for using CSS. It's at the bottom of the Teaching page. https://abbykimballvoice.com/

Thank you!

• Please, remove the color, you have set in button options, and add the following CSS Code too.

.customClass{
    background: #8e012e !important;
    }

Thanks

• P.S.

Sorry, I forgot about the audio.

If you want to put the audio on your website, you can use the Visual Editor item.

Thanks

• Perfect. Thanks!