Sidebars are not working

Thanks for your time... I have recently migrated an older site to flywheel and have purchased and applied BeTheme to the site. The previous theme used Visual Composer and for the most part everything looks close to original format. However, I would like to use BeTheme Sidebars for pages and for some reason, the settings will not apply. I cannot get any global or single page settings to generate a page with a sidebar. Everything is up to date and this is a new host and database so I would appreciate some help from you guys figuring out what is not loading properly with the theme.

Comments

• Hello,

Can you tell me how did you migrate your webiste, please? You used some plugin for that?

Also, please, try to create your sidebar from scratch, by following this video tutorial: https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/how-to-create-sidebars-and-manage-them/

Moreover, please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if it works then.

Thanks

• Flywheel managed the migration from Host My Site. They have a WP Migrate plugin. The original site was not using BeTheme. I installed and activated after moving to Flywheel. I have since deactivated all plugins, cleared cache and attempted to create new sidebars and still am having the same issue. They are not appearing anywhere on any page. where I select a sidebar to be shown.

• If you were using different theme before, the best option now will be creating new WordPress instance, activate Betheme there, and creating your website on fresh installation because it will be hard to make work every functionality from previous theme.

Thanks