BeTheme - Header loads late

Dear Support Team,

i have a question regarding the loading time of our clients Website-Header.

Currently it loads later than the content. How can this be prevented? It should load first.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hello,

I have visited your website, it loads pretty fast, and I did not notice that the header loads slower than the rest of the content.

But if you would like to change it, and force the Header to load before the rest of the content, you will have to install the Preloader and set it there.

Thanks

• Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Sorry for not explaining my problem properly. The problem is that the header creates a layout shift when loaded.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you in advance.

• Can you explain to me greater what do you mean by "layout shift", please?

How should it look compared with the current display?

Thanks

• If you inspect for example the homepage. Inside the DevTool under "Performance". Set the Network to "3G Fast" and CPU to "6x slowdown". Then when you reload the page you can see that the header loads after the content and shifts the layout. That's what were trying to prevent. It creates a bad Score in our clients Core Web Vitals (Cumulative Layout Shift).

Is there a way to fix that?

Thank you in advance.

• Sorry, but it was created in that way, and unfortunately, there is no option to change it.

The only thing I can recommend to you is to use the Preloader, and it will prevent displaying the content of your website before it is fully loaded.

Best regards