Article Box Image Crop

Hi :)

How do I enable cropping on the images used in the article boxes? 

I'd like my client to be able to upload any shape/size photo, but have the photo_wrapper and desc_wrapper always stay the same height.

Can this be achieved in CSS? 

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi,

this can be done only under functions/theme-functions.php file where add_image_size() functions are. CSS won't work in this case at all.
  • Once I add in the image size I need to the functions, how do I then select this size in the admin area when I'm adding an article box on muffin builder?
  • You can't do anything under admin area because images create automatically and sizes are assigned automatically for items.
  • Sorry, I'm confused. Once I add the add_image_size() to my functions, how will the image inside my article box know to use this?
  • You can't add own functions. You can only modify existing functions because everything is coded. Anything except sizes modifications can not be done in files. But if you don't know how it works, we recommend to leave this and contact with your website developer.
  • I am the website developer. I'm just finding it hard finding out how to control the image size for article boxes. 

I obviously don't mind using code or adding something to functions, but once I do, how will the article box relate to this? 
  • Sorry for previous message but we were confused with the size of images for article box item. Shortcodes and Muffin Builder items do not use any pre-defined sizes. The image you upload, you use and there is nothing to be changed. If you want to have a look on function responsible for article box shortcode/item, we recommend to check functions/theme-shortcodes.php file where sc_article_box() function is.
  • @carlysmith : i am having the same problem. did you figure out how to fix?