The post is not displaying after log out from admin

I have a issue with post display. When I login as admin, and publish an article, it is displayed on the web post list /blog. However, after I log out from Admin, and view the post list again, the article is disappeared from the web site.

I have updated the Betheme to Version: 22.0. However, the issue is still there.

The url of the website: https://mugroup.com.au/insight/

Please see the screen shots attached.

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Did you solve your issue?

Because I have visited your website and the missing post from your screenshot appears.

On what browser you have this issue? Did you try to check it on another browser or incognito mode?

Best regards

• Thanks for the reply.

I checked on different web browsers, and it did not working.

However, it seems working now. If I know the reason, I can sort it out next time when it happened. Something could related to login. When I login as admin, and view the web page, its all fine. When I logout and view the page again, the post disappeared.

thanks,

Gordon

• Hi,

I have noticed the any updates (including theme functions) for the website will take about 1 day to be available online. If I keep login as admin, I can see the updates instantly. If I log out, I may able to see the updates on the website in the following days.

thanks,

Gordon

• So the issue is still there. Any updates from the website, including theme functions, pages, or new posts will not be available online immediately. It will take about 12 - 24 hours to be visible online.

• Please, activate some other theme like Twenty Twenty, and check if this issue still persists. You can, for example, publish some new post and check if it is visible immediately or not.

Thanks

• Thanks for the reply.

I have followed your instruction, and the issue is still there. If I logout the admin, the new post will disappeared from the web page.

• If this issue appears with another theme, then it means that the issue does not lay on the Betheme side.

Please, contact your hosting provider and ask them to look at the logs and check if the issue does not come from their side.

Best regards

• It is not just the post. Any thing I tried to updated on the website, it will not effective immediately.

I have other wordpress websites hosted on the same siteground hosting account. They are all ok.

Thanks,

• But did you contact your hosting provider?

If yes, can you tell me what did they tell you?

Thanks

• The issue is sorted out. It's the server catch.

Thanks,