List-Type Square depends not only on the content but also on the menu

Hi,

I have entered the following in the CSS on the website http://pixelway.de/projekt-dres-harth/team/:

ul li {color: # 0f56a4;}

ul {list-style-type: square; margin: 20px; padding: 10px;}

My problem is that the list type Square is also at the top of the menu, how do I get that removed?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi, sorry, behind the url there was a ":",

I have entered the following in the CSS on the website http://pixelway.de/projekt-dres-harth/team/

ul li {color: # 0f56a4;}

ul {list-style-type: square; margin: 20px; padding: 10px;}

My problem is that the list type Square is also at the top of the menu, how do I get that removed?

Thanks

• Hello,

You can put this code as inline CSS for the <ul> tag.

But if you want to do this, you were thinking at the beginning, and then you need to create a new class and add it in Custom | Classes.

Thanks

• Hello,

I entered it as you suggested. There are currently no list-style-type square displayed, but circle

and the name Dr. med. dent. Uwe Harth, Dentist is not displayed on the iPhone. Where is the mistake?

Thanks

• 1) You have put the name of the class in Custom | Styles input, not Custom | Classes. After I have added it manually, the list changed.

2) I also noticed that you have two sections with responsive visibility, and you should add this class to the item in a mobile section as well.

Thanks

• sorry, but i don't understand, i have entered the class "customList" in the <ul>.

Thanks

• If you want to use Custom class, then it should look like this:

1) Create a list with HTML tags

2) Scroll down to Custom | Classes input and put the name of this class there

3) And in Custom CSS & JS -> CSS, put your CSS code for this class

This way is useful if you want to have a couple of lists with such styling because you will need to put only the class name in the input for classes.

But, if you have only one list with such styling, you can use inline CSS and forget about the classes.

I hope it is clear for you now. 😉

But if you will still have any questions about it, please, let me know.

Thanks