Secondary Menu Color Issues

Within BeTheme, when i create a Secondary Menu as a LOGIN page link, it shows up as black with black text.

How can i change that menu button to a more visible button/text relationship, to be the same on all pages on our site

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what you want to modify.

Thanks

• when i first created the new secondary menu, i created it checking Secondary Menu & Languages Menu... and every page had the same black on black box (next to cart icon).... See 2nd screenshot.

I then tried using Yellow Pencil to modify the colors, which seemed to work on the Home page, but not on any of the other pages

I tried deleting the new LOGIN menu and recreating it again, to see if i could get it the same on all pages, but it seems to have cached the code and its still showing up different colors on different pages. (first screenshot)

I don't know whether i should set BETheme back to its default settings to get rid of the colors, but if i do that i lose a lot of modifications i have made on other pages.

I guess i could use Yellow pencil to modify the color on each page, but that seems a long way round and i was hoping there was a global setting to change that color box for all pages.

• I cannot see this secondary menu on your website. Did you remove it?

If yes, can you include it again so that I could take a closer look at it, please?

Thanks

• Re added back with no sub items (they would inherit the color from the LOGIN tab on each page).

Thank you.

• Please, turn off this YellowPencil plugin, and after that, I will be able to provide you the custom CSS to change its color.

Thanks

• OK.... I found out how to delete the Yellow Pencil changes and the button is now back to being black with blue writing on all pages.

I don't want to turn off Yellow Pencil completely as i have been using it to make modifications to quite a lot of data through the site, but now i have the button back to its original format i hope you can guide me on how to change that color.

Terry

• Please, put the following CSS code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

#Top_bar .wpml-languages a{
     color: #fff!important;
     background-color: #666!important;
    }

Thanks to that, the text color and background of it will be changed to those from that code.

Thanks

• OK.. I did that, and saved it, but nothing has changed... still black (see attachment with CSS code added to the end of the CSS window-saved)

• You have put this code between media queries brackets, and now it is limited to work only to max-width: 767px.

When you move it after the last bracket, it will work.

Thanks

• Thank you so much.... it worked, and I have learned something new..

One last question and i'll leave you in peace... how can i change the font type/size of the new sub menu?

• Please try the following code:

#Top_bar .wpml-languages li a,
    #Top_bar .wpml-languages > a{
     font-family: "Lato"!important;
     font-size: 20px!important;
    }

But if you have any further questions, please, let me know. 🙂

Thanks

• You are amazing.... thank you ... :-)