How to change the colors of the menu

It seems an easy question, but If I go to the "Theme options" In "colors" an set the black color it doesnt affect to the menu color.

The same when you try to change the color of the text on the subscribe box in main page.

www.ashoremarine.com

Attached the examples

Comments

• Hello,

Sorry, but you have some "coming soon"/"under construction" enabled on your website, and I was not able to take a closer look at it.

Can you turn it off for a while, please?

Also, if you have any caching plugins on your website or your server, please, turn them off, resave theme options, and check if this issue persists.

The cache may hold the settings from before changing the color.

Thanks

• turned on!

Also let me know how to hide the basket on mobile until we create the shop

• Did you handle hiding the basket on mobile? Because I cannot see it.

If you are using column items, you can use inline CSS to change the color of this text. Check the following screenshot for a better understanding.

To change the menu color, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Menu.

If this will not work, turn off all of the plugins, resave theme options, and check if the color changed.

Thanks

• yes I manage to hide the basket.

And I will try to change the colors with your sugestion.

• Change color of the menu only work adding:

#Top_bar .menu > li > a, #Top_bar .top_bar_right a:not(.action_button) {

color: #000;

}

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks