Insert icon-check Before my text with shortcodes

edited May 2021 in Shortcodes

Hi

I want to use "icon-check" before my text and I used the shortcodes :

[icon_block icon="icon-check" align=""]

now It have BR tag and seprated the icon from the text , Given that I'm using gutenburg editor , is that way I put that nice icon before text?

Comments

• edited May 2021

I found this in your default demo https://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/ut-in-laoreet-sapien-eu-amet/

<div style="background: #c5b9d736; border: 1px solid #ebebeb; padding: 30px 30px 15px; margin-bottom: 30px; border-radius:10px;">
    <ul class=" list_check ">
    <li></li>
    </ul>

and that's fine for my website

But there is a little problem , I used to FAQ shortcode and everything in that was black

for changing that I used css :

.faq .question .answer, .faq .question.active .title, .faq .question.active p:last-child, .mfn-acc ul li, .the_content_wrapper ul li{color: #fff;}

Now the problem is the color of <UL><Li> is #fff and its not readable , Would you please help me to fix that ?

Also need to know how change the color of this shortcode in theme option?

[hr height="20" style="dots" line="default" themecolor="1"]

Thanks

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Thanks

• I will send you the page address via email.

Please cheek your email now.

Thanks

• Did you received email?

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• Forget the email.

I will send you here but please confirm when you received this message and I will send you the information you need immediately , but please remove it from here

Thanks

• I received email from your company and again send the login information for that email.

please cheek again.

• Excellent ! Now the related post image not show ...

• I received your mail after I sent the previous message.

1) Please try to add inline-style for this list to change the color of it.

2) The color from this shortcode can be found in Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Content.

3) Please turn off all of the plugins, refresh cache, and check if the images in the related posts appear.

There are width and height attributes that cause this issue.

Thanks

• Hi

I solve all the issue but still image in related post and blog post in grid dos not show!

I was disabled all plugin even the cache and I upload the latest theme version but still nothing and I guess its related to version of featured image because I used webp version.

• Are you able to test it with other image extensions, please?

Please, tell me the result. If this will not help, I can provide you a CSS code that will fix it.

Thanks

• Yes , they work , the png and jpg are fine but webp not.

• Well, .webp is disabled by default in WordPress, and it does not support this file extension.

I think that the best way, in that case, will be using jpg/png instead.

Best regards

• Please, tell me the result. If this will not help, I can provide you a CSS code that will fix it.

I know the png and Jpg are worked , and Based on your previous message I want that code.

• Sorry, but none of the links you have sent in the private message are not working anymore, and they throughs 404 errors.

Can you send it again, please?

Thanks

• Hi,

There was problem from Hetzener data center

now the website is up and you can see them.

Thanks

• Please, try the following CSS code:

.section-post-related .post-related .image_wrapper img{
     width: 100%!important;
    }

Thanks

• Hi

That's not work

I will send you private message , cheek your email please

• Sorry, I focused on the images from the related posts section.

Please, add the following code as well:

.blog_wrapper .post-item .image_wrapper img{
     width: 100%!important;
    }

Thanks