Change category and product name color in shop page.

edited May 2021 in WooCommerce

Hello,

the category names are blank and do not appear in the right widget of my shop page, see here.

I have the same issue with the totle of the product and its descrpition, see here.

Can you provide me the css code to update in the css customization?

The add to cart icon is not shown either: is it also linked to color issue?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Hello,

To fix the problem with text color in the sidebar, please, use the following code:

.mcb-sidebar .widget_product_categories a,
    .mcb-sidebar .widget_product_categories span{
       color: #000!important;
    }

But I cannot see the cart icon in the source of your website.

Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog, Portfolio & Shop -> Shop, choose the cart icon, save changes, and check if it appears.

Thanks

• Thanks.

The color in the product description remains not visibile here.

The cart icon should appear under the product like "add to cart", like here.

Thanks,

• 1) Please, use the following code:

.woocommerce .product .product_title,
    .woocommerce .product p{
       color: #000!important;
    }

2) Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog, Portfolio & Shop -> Shop, and check if you do not have enabled the Catalogue mode option.

Thanks

• Thanks for your help: it works fine now.

• Hello,

I do have a similar issue. But I do have a black and a white background for the short and long description of a product. How can I change the font color for both items? If I choose black, the font will not show up on the one description and if I choose white it will not show up on the other..

Whit kind regards, Thanks in advance,

Arjan

• p.s: I do not know if you will continue in this threat or if I do have to make a new one..

• Hello @ArjanDenHaag,

It would be better if you create a new topic for that.

Please, also attach a link to your website and a screenshot showing what you are referring to.

Thanks

• Ok. Thanks. I will create a new one..

Greetings, Arjan