Use explicit width and height on image elements

Hi

What is Use explicit width and height on image elements in GTMetrix and how to solve it ? it show me the Logo for retina size , I don't know how to pass from this...

Comments

• Hello,

We wanted to add these values for the logo image, to prevent this issue, but it was causing many problems, and we abandon it for now to find another way to introduce it.

Unfortunately, I cannot recommend anything except add them by modifying the theme files, but we hope to add them as soon as possible.

Thanks

• Hello Phil,

Would you please tell me which file should I looking for or can you solve that problem for my website?

Thanks

• Please, check the include-logo.php file. But we do not provide help with file customization.

If you need help with modifying files, please, check the following link:

https://wpkraken.io/?ref=muffingroup

There you will find people who can help you.

Thanks

• If I rollback to old version of betheme , is that fixed my issue?

And please tell me are you going to fix this?

• From a technical point of view, it is not an issue because it does not break your website at any spectrum, and it is fully functional without it. I would say it is more like a suggestion on how to improve your website performance.

Rollback to the old version of Betheme will not help because we never had width and height attributes included in the logo.

As I said before, our team is working to find a way to add this feature to Betheme without causing any issues or problems, but I cannot tell you when it will be released.

Thanks

• Thank you ,

Under circumstances it seems this issue is not your concern and not important to you. Yes?

• I am sorry that you thought that is not important for us because I did not state that anywhere.

We do not want to add something that might break most of our client's websites or will not fulfill its task in 100%.

I assure you that we do not abandon and forget about this feature, and we really want to add it, but we also have other works to do, and that is why I cannot tell you when it will be released.

Best regards

• No problem , I love these theme and will wait until to fixed this issue.

Thanks😊