Layer Slider

Hi

I need to crate a slider with layer slider that can show my latest post , but I don't know how to do that

Comments

• Hello,

Please, check the official Layer Slider documentation:

https://layerslider.kreaturamedia.com/documentation/

There you will find information about this plugin functionality, options, and how to create sliders with it.

Thanks

• Hi

The documentation is awful 😖

I asked about help and guide me to crate dynamic sliders and this is their answer

Do you help me please?

• I do not know how exactly you want it to work, but you can try to use shortcodes for the latest posts.

https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/theme/shortcodes/loops/#blognews

You will see only text in the slider, but on the front end, the shortcode will work.

Thanks

• If I show you how do I want it work , would you please help me?

• If only what you want is possible to achieve, I will try my best to help you. 😉

Best regards

• Woooow 😍🤩

This is exported slider based on Rev Slider , I want this , and I will send you private link to see this slider in my home page.

Now please cheek your email.

Thank you

• I did not receive your mail yet, but I think that I know what you want to achieve.

Please, create as many slides as posts you want to display, and on each of them, put the dynamic layers where you can select which pieces of information you want to display.

You will be able to select the categories, order, etc., when you click on the Configure post options.

I hope that it will help you to recreate it with the Layer Slider. If this is unclear, or you do not get some parts, please, let me know.

Thanks

• Hi again and thanks

Your support member respond to my email , I think now you received that.

I know all about that , but my slider was not responsive and just show 1 post not all my posts.

I need to figure out how it works , and Now I believe you why you don't crate any demo based on Layer Slider because it's sucks plugin and I hate that but need to test it vs rev slider because rev slider have many js loaded and that cues the speed of my home page.

If layer slider be lighter than rev slider , I will change it.

Thanks

• Did you check the responsive option in the slider settings?

I can see on your website that the slider display 5 posts. To achieve that with Layer Slider, you need to create 5 separate slides.

To hasten your work, you can use the duplicate option.

Now this slider will display the five most recent posts, and when you add a new one, it will go to the first place.

Thanks

• Hi

I the first step to crate layout based on your image , I couldn't configure the slider 😔

Also I want to be exactly like my home slider ,

Would you please crate and configure for me and I will owe you😉

The information was sent to the support private email.

I really hate of this plugin but I need test it in gtmetrix and compare the result , If bethem could show the slider with it self there was no reason that I use Rev Slider

Please cheek that , Thanks.

• Sorry, but we do not help with creating websites and elements on them. We only provide support when something isn't working as it should, explain the theme functionalities, and suggest solutions.

It is beyond my competition, and I cannot do that for you.

In this situation, you should contact your web developer.

I hope that you understand. 🙂

Best regards