How to center the scrolling menu?

Hi,

When i scroll down to my website, the menu is changing and isn't centered, how can I changed that?

Thank you,

Lucie

http://maisongodfroid.be/

Comments

• Hello,

You can move the menu to the center by writing a custom CSS code and placing it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Do you need help with writing it?

Best regards

• Hi,

thanks for the answer. Yes I do, i don't know nothing about CSS.

Thank you,

Lucie

• Please, use the following code:

#Top_bar.is-sticky .top_bar_left{
       margin-left: 150px!important;
    }

Thanks

• Good morning.

It does not work for me, the menu appears in bold, but the dropdowns do not.

This is all the code I have in Custom CSS:

#Content { background-color: #fff; }

.progress_icons .progress_icon { font-size: 15px; height: 30px; line-height: 30px; margin: 0 5px 5px 0; width: 30px; }

dl > dt, dl > dd { padding: 10px 0 5px; }

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {

#information { padding-bottom: 300px !important; }

#calltoaction h3 { margin: 0 !important; }

}

#Top_bar.is-sticky .top_bar_left{

margin-left: 150px!important;

}

• Hello @arbinformatica,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• edited July 2021

Trying to figure it out too.. Any help? Above did not work. If you put the minus in front of the pixels, it does set it for every device ofcourse. So on other devices it it will set too much to the left..

• Hello @ArjanDenHaag,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks