Top bar background it's not corect size for any device

Hello,

Any ideea for my website:

If you can see the top bar background it's not OK for any device dimension!

Any ideea how i can fix it? Or there it's not the corect place for the background of header?

Many regards

Comments

• Hello,

Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Header, change the background-size to contain, and check if the display corrects.

Thanks

• Hy,

that's realy great!

Many thank's for your help

• Hello,

Any ideea what i have this gap on the header side when i scroll on page ?!

That gap it's on header only when i scroll down and the menu go from default to stiky !

• It is happening because of the height difference between the regular header and the sticky header.

If there were no space like it is now, the page would jump as soon as you scroll down.

Please, open the Header Builder, open the header options, and turn on Header layered on top of content. You can try this and check if the display suits you.

Thanks

• Hello,

It's work that's fine!

But now the header it's cover the first content...:(

• You can put the empty sections at the top of your pages that will push the content down, so the header will not overlap the important parts.

Thanks

• Hello,

Ah, I understend but there it's a online store and will not be posible to add the section top padding for each product.

How you can see, the problem it's on all the product page!

Many regards and many thank's for all

• You can write a custom CSS to set top padding for all single products, so the content will not be overlapped by a header.

The CSS you write, you can place in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS. Do you need help with writing it?

Best regards

• Hello,

That's fine.. Many thank's!

Just onw question. can you help me with the CSS code ?

• Please, use the following code:

.single-product #Content{
     padding-top: 200px!important;
    }

Thanks

• that's great!

Many thank's!