Explaining the feature-voting

Would you please explain each of these items?

Now the content management is in ADVANCE ...

What is useful for ?

And what is useful for too ? with extra plugin we can crate awesome form, there is no reason to add in theme and make theme heavy

Is this means to add bottom for night mode and day mode like this ?

If you are going to add table of content , please make it happen to add it on the sidebar or make it like this link in elementor in muffing builder 😉

https://elementor.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2019/12/sticky.mp4

Thanks in advance😘

Comments

• I think that and remember that I wanted this option to disabled the muffin page builder and muffin post option for other user and just administrators could use and see themes.

• Hello,

1) Advanced content management will allow you to change font color, size, item padding, etc., for a particular item, like in Elemenotor.

2) You can check the full screen scroll functionality on the following website:

https://alvarotrigo.com/fullPage/

3) We have added to the voting most frequently asked features. Notice if this will be added, you will do not have to use external plugins for forms so that the weight balance will be kept. 😉

4) Yes, that will be something similar to your example, but for the Muffin Builder.

5) We will take your suggestion into account. 😁

6) There is an option for that. Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced, and from the Muffin Builder visibility dropdown menu, select Administrator.

Best regards

• Very well,

When the woocommerce will finish ?

• The work is in progress, and I cannot tell you the exact date.

But it should be finished in a couple of weeks, and you will not have to wait for it as long as for the new Muffin Builder. 😁

Thanks

• edited August 2021

Exellent Dear Phil 😀

My concern is another option you will add to the betheme, not the shop 🤣

Thanks

(private question: do you have any social media? I want to see how you are looking , Because I bothered you a lot and I always asked you questions)😉

I put my suggestion at the end of https://muffingroup.com/betheme/feature-voting/ but it wasn't added yet.

• I am not a public person, and I rather do not use any social media, but thanks for the interest. You flatter me. 😉

About the suggestion you have added to the feature voting page, I do not handle it, but first, it needs to go through verification, and we have many submissions, so it takes a while to go through all of them.

Cheers

• You flatter me.😉

I'm embarrassed, sorry I bothered you 🙈

we have many submissions

I ask to add ultimate scroll for blog post , and you added immediately 😊

• Many people asked about the infinite scroll, and it was in progress when you asked about it.

It was just a happy accident. 😁

Best regards

• 😁😂🤣😀😃😄😅😆😉😍

• Hi and Good work for wocommerc update / now betheme is amazing for using shop more than ever and there is no reason to use the other themes like flatsome or woodmart anymore.

The 2021 in betheme is the revolutions' and new birthday

Congratulation😍

• Glad to hear that.

A lot of new features are coming soon, so, check our changelog every update to know, what we added :)

thanks

• I cheek this page every day 🤩🤗😍😘

When the Table of Contents and Full Screen Scroll will be released?

• It's hard to say, we cannot tell exactly the day it will be.

We'll try our best 💪

Thanks