Can I access previous versions of the BeTheme

Hello I recently updated our site from using BeTheme from v22.0.1 to v24.0.3.1. Unfortunately, it looks quite broken now. Given that we're accomplishing a lot of design needs via a child theme, I'm not blaming BeTheme for this, but I'd like to be able to download previous versions, like 23.0 to identify at what point in the updating schedule this occured, so I can pinpoint the solution to do.

Can you help?

I've got a local development site set up for doing this debugging work, but of course, seems like I need to get a new license for that, even though it's not public, right? Is there anyway around this for staging/dev sites besides de-registering and re-registering when I'm working?

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot send previous versions of Betheme. Therefore, you will have to restore your website with a backup, but still, you will be able to update only to the newest version.

You can use one license per end product to use any pre-built website you desire or mix them, but you cannot use the theme license on two domains. This also applies to localhost installations.

The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

So instead of creating a localhost installation, you can create a subdomain where you can do the debugging work.

Thanks

• Well that's a bummer. If you are at some point able to make past versions available, I'd greatly appreciate it. The most recent major version of BeTheme definitely has some breaking changes in it that don't work with our Child Theme, so I think I'll likely NEVER be updating the parent theme at this point.

In case you'd like to see the site, it's located at https://modacompanies.com/.

I'm using the native block editor EXCLUSIVELY to build out the pages since the Muffin Builder wasn't easy enough for the client to use.

• You have to know, that you can use any key on the localhost, the license key mustt be proper, but it's not getting checked if it's used anywhere, so you will be able to use all of the features there, without breaking any license rules.

About the previous version, we are really sorry about this.

All that we can suggest for now, is to contact your hosting provider and ask him about a backup, from month ago or less, they will surely have it.

thanks