Mobile Menu Background Color

Hello,

could you please also provide me with the css needed to set the mobile background to a different colour? As it stands the mobile menu is transparent. I have opted for the classic menu. Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Thanks

• tradeadvertiser.com

• Well, your customizations of CSS made that, if you disable it, then it won't be transparent.

Thanks

• Hello Pablo,

That css you pointed out is from me trying to ADD a background to the menu. This normally is a 30 second fix but if you take a look at the image I have attached you will see the menu is transparent. I have added a border to the bottom of the menu so you can see where the menu should be.

Adding the CSS you pointed out above has enabled me to apply a background to the sticky menu on scroll, but I am unable to add a background to the static menu at the top of the page.

• Look, this file holds all of the CSS code which you use, as we can see, the menu is transparent, this is bad.

Let remove it and see results.

Non sticky:

Sticky:

The problem is on the CSS code you have in your Custom CSS tab of Theme Options, if you are comfy with that problem and you want to solve that problem with another CSS code (which is kinda bad idea), hold the code:

@media(max-width:960px){
     #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) .top_bar_left, 
     #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) .menu_wrapper nav{
        background: #e8e7e7 !important;
        z-index: 9 !important;
     }
    }

thanks