Problems loading PayPal button

edited October 2021 in WooCommerce

Hi guys,

I noticed that after the update, the cart layout has changed, and I'm having trouble loading PayPal button.

Sometimes it appears other times not, and when you switch from credit card to paypal the Paypal button does not appear but the button to proceed with the order remains

I would not like the last CCS code we entered to add an animation to the buttons centered.

Here is the code:

.wpcf7 .button_full_width:hover,

button:hover,

.button:hover{

transform:rotate(-5deg);

-ms-transform:rotate(-5deg);

-webkit-transform:rotate(-5deg);

}

Also I would like the Paypal payment button not to appear below as shown in the screenshot (as it is currently)

But within the paypal section, like this:

I think it's possible with a little CSS, but it's not my forte, that's why I rely on you.

Thanks for collaboration

https://vegfather.com/negozio/

Comments

• Hello,

1) I have reported the issue about the button to the dev team, so the fix for it should be available in the next update.

2) I do not want to misunderstand you. You do not want to have the animation for the button there? Am I right?

3) Unfortunately, moving the button there cannot be done with the custom CSS. To accomplish it, you would have to modify the files, but we do not provide help with such customization.

Thanks

• Good morning,

Thanks for the reply.

1) well, I just hope the problem is solved as soon as possible because in this way we can lose several orders.

2) The animation is fine, I just thought it was wuella conflicting with the paypal button loading

3) ok, thanks

Can you tell me when you expect a new update?

Because for those like us who have an ecommerce this is a rather important function.

Thanks for collaboration

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact we need to take a closer look at it.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• We released an update fixing this issue.

Please, update your Betheme, and all should be fine.

Thanks

• Hey guys,

Fantastic!!! the problem is solved, and all the keys are now working correctly!

Unfortunately, however, there are these small bugs to fix..

but now it's at the bottom of the page ...

We look forward to your updates.

Thanks for all your valuable work

https://vegfather.com/negozio/

• I have checked your website, and the display is correct.

Should I reproduce some steps to notice this problem? Or maybe it occurs only in a specific browser?

Best regards

• I have seen that with firefox and edge everything is ok, but with Chrome this error is generated.

Kind regars

• Please, use the following CSS code:

#wcpay-payment-request-wrapper,
    #wcpay-payment-request-button-separator{
       display: none!important;
    }

Thanks