How to change SVG icons

Hi, Betheme support,

First of all, congratulations for your recent theme updates, specially with the ecommerce improvements, I think that the layout was greatly improved.

I am developing a woocommerce shop, and I had customized the cart and link icons that appears when you go over the products on lists.

With the last theme updates, these icons are now displayed as a SVG icons and I lost my customizations, and I would like to know how would it be possible to change them.

Also, I would like to change the icon that appears when the cart is empty.

Attached you can find screenshots with the icons that I would like to change.

Thanks in advance for your help and support,

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but what you ask for requires file customization that is not allowed in reference to the Item Support Policy. http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:

Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customization services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.

But I can tell you that the file responsible for the bag icon in the cart page functions/theme-woocommerce.php, and for the bag icon on hover is /functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-woo-helper.php.

Thanks

• edited October 2021

Hi Phil,

Thank you very much for your quick answer. 

Maybe I explained myself wrong, when I opened the ticket I was thinking that perhaps I could change the icons through Theme Options or any css trick, but looking at the files responsibles of showing the svg icons, I can see that the svg code is inside the PHP functions.

Taking this into account, probably I will hide the svg elements and I will use font icons in the ::before element to be able to customize and use my selected icons.

Thanks again and best regards,

• Unfortunately, there is no setting in the theme options to change that, but you can do as you mentioned with the before element.

Thanks