Wishlist rounded button

Hi guys,

after installing the TI Wishlist plug-in I realized that the buttons are not rounded.

like this...

Could you kindly give us the CSS to make them rounded?

Thanks so much for your help.

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third-party plugins or custom code, so, unfortunately, we cannot help you.

Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

In that case, you should contact your web developer.

Thanks

• Ok,

I want use your plugin... so we cancel the "TI Wishlist" plug-in.

But now we need your help to set up the favorites section for the best ...

• edited November 2021

How can add the "add to car" botton on the wishlist?

• You need to create the wishlist page first (it can be an empty page) and choose it in the theme options.

https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/woocommerce/wishlist/

The add to cart button should already be on the wishlist page.

Thanks

• Yes its enabled...

but the button is for "choose" and not "add to cart"

• If your product has variations, then they need to be first chosen before adding to the cart.

As you can see on the screenshot from my previous message, the first product has an "Add to cart" button. It is because it does not have variations.

In a second case, there is a "Select options" button because this product has variations, and the website does not know what are you going to choose.

Best regards

• edited November 2021

Good morning,

we have checked but unfortunately it is not as you say ...

For example, if we try to add the "Collo" variant to the favorites page, we always find the generic product and not the variant ... at this point we just don't know how to offer our users a clear and practical favorites page, without the help of external plugins.

On the page, you can't add the product to the cart, and it doesn't even remember the variant.

------------------------------

We would like to understand how to make the product removable directly from the favorites page without having to go to the product and check the "heart button".

We specify that we are satisfied with your work and your assistance.

We hope, however, that the management of favorites can be significantly improved.

• The idea of memorizing the variation on the wishlist seems to be reasonable.

Please, share it with us on the following topic:

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

However, the products can be removed from the wishlist page by clicking on the heart icon.

Thanks

• I would be grateful if you would report it, because this is not a small detail, the favorite section is one of the MAIN FUNCTIONS of a good ecommerce.

• edited November 2021

You haven't told us yet why currently the "add to cart" option doesn't appear in our wishlist.

Also I would be grateful if you kindly explain to us how to add that "heart button" to be able to remove the article from the favorites list.

Thanks

• 1) The "add to cart" does not appear on your wishlist because all products have variations. If you create a simple product without them, you will notice that the "select" button will appear instead of "add to cart". Sorry, I expressed myself wrong before when I explained how it works. If your products have variations, it will stay as it is now.

2) Go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Shop -> General, scroll to the Wishlist section and check the Next to cart button option.

Thanks

• In fact, everything is already active, but it does not appear because currently (LET'S HOPE FOR THE LESS POSSIBLE TIME) variants cannot be added to the favorites ... therefore it is really cumbersome for customers to add more products to the cart ... 😣😥

I hope you understand the importance of curating the favorites "wishlist" for a quality ecommerce.

We thank you very much for your valuable work.

• I have passed information about the possibility of ad a particular variation to the wishlist to the dev team, and we will see if we can do something about it.

If you have any other ideas on how to improve shop functionality, please, let us know on the topic I have sent before.

If you want me to take a look at the wishlist heart icon, please send WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks