Germanized Woocommerce Support

edited December 2021 in WooCommerce

Hello everyone,

For me this is still the best theme! I just wanted to request a possible change for the future.

Plenty of your clients are actually from Germany and German shops use a plugin called GERMANIZED WOOCOMMERCE. I used it for a specific project and I found some issues that could probably be fixed by your amazing team! (I mean it!)

With Germanized woocommerce, they have some features called shopmarks. These shop marks adds blocks of important legal notices for Germany below the price (right before the add to cart button). These can be achieved through Woocommerce Tax Prefixes but the shopmarks of Germanized woocommerce have links.

The Main issue:

If I build my shop pages using your TEMPLATES then use Muffin Builder along with the "SHOP PRODUCTS" Block, the very important LEGAL NOTICES from Germanized woocommerce does not appear. But if I use the regular woocommerce blocks or shortcodes (using BETHEME and WPBakery), they appear! So probably we can enhance the shop blocks of Muffin Builder so that they show these Legal Notices please?

Please if your team is able to fix this issue, you may gain more clients from Germany!

Thank you!

Comments