Turn Off Magnifying Glass in WooCommerce Single Product image

I'm trying to find a method for turning off the magnifying glass on a WC product image so it stops zooming in.

Is there a way of doing this?

Thanks.

Terry

Comments

• Hello,

Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Shop -> Single products, and select Disable zoom effect option.

Thanks

• Thank you that worked, but now there is a white box above and below the image... how can i remove that?

Terry

• Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• I checked all my product pages, and it appears its only happening on one products image gallery.. the main product image is OK, but the image gallery has white spaces above and below each image.

As this is just a calendar for 2022, and they are almost sold out, i'm not going to worry about it now, unless it happens on another product.

Thanks for your help.

Terry

• I am always happy to help.

If this problem will appear again, or you will notice any other, please, let me know.

Thanks