Disable Betheme suggestions messages from admin

Hello, not sure if this is after last updates but this message keeps coming all the time, I guess once you close should not popup anymore?

How to disable this?

This theme recommends the following plugins: BeTheme Header BuilderLayer Slider and WPBakery Page Builder.

Thx

Comments

• Hi,

Did you click on the X icon or "Dismiss this notice"?

It should disappear if you click on "Dismiss this notice".

Thanks

• Hi Phill, doesnt work for some reason ??? Dismis button does nothing only X button but then message comes back again

• Do you have any caching plugins or tools enabled on your server?

If yes, please, disable them and check if the problem persists.

Thanks

• Hi Phill, just checked I dont have installed any caching or tool plugin might be inside some other plugin like Yoast SEO but tried to disable this one and nothing changed .

I have sent you private message with wp admin login using contact form on theme forest if you can take a look.

Thx

Ado

• I have clicked on dismiss this notice, and this message box did not appear anymore for me.

Maybe your browser holds the cache.

Can you check if the same thing happens on another browser, please?

Thanks

• Hey Phill, right just tested on Chrome and no message , hmm using Safari clearing cache but still there I dont know why is this if you have any suggestion let me know.

thx

• Please, clear your browser cache, and check it then.

Also, some of the browser extensions could cause it, so you can turn them off, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Sure thx looking for solution something must be wrong with my browser, tried cleareng cache in developers mode doesnt help looking now to flush dns in mac pfff

• Update:

Sorry Phill not working with chrome also I was wrong I logged in with account I provided to you and there was no message because you disabled, now I logged with my admin account with chrome message is still there and I cannot disable , seems like this is connected with my admin acount somehow not related with browser hmm

• Can you send access to the account where this problem appears, like previously, please?

Thanks

• Hey Phill, just sent info with message on theme forest

thx

• We have added a line to your Admin CSS plugin, and now the message is gone.

Best regards

• Ok thx a lot Phil