Test Site license

Hello again :)

I have done 3-4 projects with BeTheme and I see, I will love it and will try to increase sites created by this theme :)

Every time, when my new client ask me about site design and other details I can show them this link:

https://muffingroup.com/betheme/websites/

And here I have problems when they ask me is it possible to change this or this details - and I can not access to some test online site where I can install template they need to ask all questions they have before buy this nice theme...

I have test domains: 1.webs.tk 2.webs.tk where I installing for test sites.

I will create one special subdomein for BeTheme like betheme.webs.tk - and is it possible to give me license for only this subdomain for experiments and testing (wordpress, plugin and theme updates) and show to my clients theme full posiibilities? Is it possible? What I need to do for it? Thank you.

About me: Im creating sites with Wordpress (Elementor, WPBakery, BeBuilder) since 2014 year. my website: www.webservice.ge

Waiting for your answer :) Thank you.

ps. this is my Client account. please connect to me [email protected]

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but I do not manage the mailbox, and I cannot answer you via mail. If you want to contact us through email, please, use the contact form, which you can find under the following link: http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

However, all of the themes on the Envato market are under the same license, details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard.

You can use one license per end product to use any pre-built website you desire or mix them, but you cannot use the theme license on two domains.

The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

This also applies to subfolders on localhost installations.

So if on these two websites: 1.webs.tk 2.webs.tk, you have already registered Betheme. You can create subdomains for these websites and use the same license key as the main domain.

Thanks

• Only my clients have their sites licenses and I dont want to use their licenses for my TESTS :)

If available create licensy personally for me, which I will use only for TESTs. I have test domains (and subdomains) webst.tk and demotest.ga . because I think no good to use subdomains for test from my clients domains and subdomains.

I have service - maintenance service for my clients websites. And Im searching theme like BeTheme which I can test as I need because I will planing to offer BeTheme for all my clients and I nee to BeSHURE :) I can maintenace all site without problems. Please create one license for me .

• Sorry, but we do not have an option to do that.

Envato manages license key generating and distribution, and we do not have access to it.

You can try contacting them, but it will probably end up on that you will have to purchase a new license key.

Best regards

• :)

Thank you