Cant edit homepage

Hello,

I have problem, that i cannot edit homepage, other pages working well, only homepage cannot edit, only blank page is showing,, when i try add new page edit it like home page it works, but after i mark this new page as "homepage" it cannot be editing anymore.

Please help.

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Hello,

Problem still there, homepage can be edited only when i switch themes, so if i deactivate betheme and activate other theme it works, but when i have betheme activated, problem is still there... only homepage is not working

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hello,,,

dashboard access sent trhu contact form.

Thanks

• Update, i made some testing, and this problems occur when for example i add new section or row, it is like when you have low var setting, but i have 12000 var at my hosting , so i dont know where this problem is

• You may have only the Local max input vars value increased, but the global is still low.

To ensure that, please share with us your PHPINFO file.

If you do not know how to do it, please check this topic:

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-create-phpinfo-php-page/

Also, we will need your FTP access. Can you send it like previously through the contact form, please?

Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• yes you right, master vars are low, i send you ftp access thru contact form,

Thanks

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

Thanks

• edited April 2022

sorry i forgot to send link to this forum, i will respond to message, please give me answer when you get message with my credentiels.

Thanks