My desktop standard menu turned into a desktop hamburger menu

Comments

• Hi,

I have checked your website, and it looks like this for me:

Did you handle it?

Best regards

• Still showing as a hamburger on my end with my laptop and my iPad. Since it's working on your end, I restarted my modem/wifi router and flushed the cache on GoDaddy's end and my computer. Still hamburger showing up. I'm also didn't get an email after you posted a reply. I'll have to refresh this page more often to see if you or someone else reply's.

• There is an option to set when the menu should change to the hamburger menu in Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> Header. Please, go there, and try to adjust this setting.

About the notifications, you can enable the email notification.

Please, see the following screenshots:

Thanks

• Seems to work properly in Microsoft Edge browser, but not Firefox unless I reduce the menu breakpoint to like 1000. It was working originally. I checked both browsers here on my laptop.

• I changed the preferences. Thanks for that.

• I have checked your website on Edge and Firefox, and the breakpoint is the same, 1240px.

Did you leave the mobile breakpoint at 1000px or set it back to the previous value?

Best regards

• Yes, I had set it back to 1240. Now it's at 1000 and works on Firefox as it should. Just not sure why it used to work with 1240 and now it does not. If that's all there is to do then thank you for your help.

• You are welcome.

If you have any other questions or problems, feel free to ask.

Thanks