Plugin for payments "Kueski pay" does not show in single product page

Hi,

I recently added a payment plugin call "Kueski Pay" which is a payment method which allows the customer to pay in little payments with no credit card.

They assisted me in a call for the installation, but after the installation they said that an image in single product page was not added apparently because some element was cover it, and this element was probably set by the theme of wordpress (you), so please help me check

this is an image in checkout page effectively placed

And this same banner must be displayed in the single product page

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

However, I have checked the WooCommerce website in search of this plugin, but it did not appear there.

If the plugin is not there it means that we do not support it, and our help might be limited.

Best regards

• The website is www.remiarcade.com.mx

I think the plugins is not in woocommerce because they are an startup, but I made lot of sales with them, so it's important to allow.

• Unfortunately, I did not find anything I can suggest to do to resolve that.

As we do not support this plugin, my hands are tied.

Best regards