Portfolio Images

Hello,

I have used the featured images for the portfolio for different sizes, some horizontal and some vertical.

How can I make them in the portfolio page crop/resize the image to standard same thumbnails and once I click on the link to open a single project/portfolio page it should show the whole image and content for that image?

Feature image is automatically coming to the thumbnail with its original orientation for the portfolio page as well as the portfolio slider. I want them to show a thumbnail (crop/resize) to show a full thumbnail of the same size and once we click on it they only show the full image.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Also, can you explain me it greater? I'm not sure if I understand you in 100%

Thanks

• Hi,

I want these images should be same size, i have changed the size to 300x300 still it's not converting.

it should crop the images to keep the height same for the portfolio item's thumbnails.

• Hi,

To change the size of the images used in the portfolio/blog, please navigate to theme options -> blog & portfolio -> featured image.

Notice!

Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

Thanks

• I can't find this option! thumbnail regeneration

• Plugin has been installed as well as the below screenshot:

but in theme options still shows install and once I click it shows that am not allowed to access that page.

• When you install and activate it, go to Tools -> Force Regenerate Thumbnails, and click the button Regenerate All Thumbnails.

Do not worry about the message in the theme options. It is just information, and it stays there when the plugin is installed.

Thanks

• Thank you very much for the quick response it worked but still have some issues. It has been done but still not converting all the images into the same size, I have made the height 250px as well to do it but it's not working. is there any specific height we have to mention in the theme options -> blog and portfolio ->featured image

like the 2nd pic in the first row, it was square and converted to the rectangle but not the same size as others if it's cropping should crop the same size as others. the same 2nd-row first image, 3rd image is not as per the others.

• Please, attach a link to your website, and I will check if this can be changed with a CSS code.

Thanks

• https://www.sdvce.com

It's maintenance mode and I have sent you the message in the link https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup and mentioned you in the message and this forum discussion!

Kindly fix it ASAP and let me know if it can be done! For the other changes in the custom CSS, please don't revert it and I don't have the latest backup as well.

Thanks

• Now its username and password are shared with you in the message of the mail message! kindly check why my portfolio images are not coming in proper thumbnail sizes.

• Sorry, but the login credentials you have sent are not working.

Can you check or resend them, please?

Thanks

• that problem is solved and I have done it myself. credentials are copy-pasted which is working anyway for the filters, some portfolio items are based on the 2015 year some 16 till 22 for two categories. once I click on any category it's showing only the last year but not all the projects in that category. suppose I selected the advisory category last year 1 project while in 2017 has 10 projects so it's showing only 1 item in advisory and if I click on page 2 it will show all the projects without a filter in this case what is the benefit of the filter?

here all projects:

here only advisory while i have many projects in advisory

if i click on page 2 it will go back to All projects see below screenshot:

and if I click on the consulting it's not showing all 10 projects while only 9 on page 1 and the same thing if I go to the page 2 will show All not filtered.

here I want the filter should work while a number of posts should show on each page in the pagination.

it's a bad impression if anyone clicks on advisory and will show 1 project and then pages and if they go to the 2nd page will not show advisory projects only (filtered).

for this issue-resolving, kindly provide me the direct email or send me an email on the account [email protected] so I can send you the credentials with screenshots which are working 100% if necessary otherwise guide me on how to resolve this issue.

• Please, send the login credentials again via the contact form: http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion, and check if the login credentials you send are working correctly in the incognito mode in your browser.

Thanks