something changed unexpectedly in the blog overview and categories are shown incorrect

Hi Muffins!

I created a beautiful blog overview with many categories, using some code you guys helped me with: (code ktgg)

However, something changed, I think you guys updated the blog element I used. The redesign looks beautiful, but the css I used to organise the categories on mobile doesn't work anymore, and now they all overlap. The code you told me to use was:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){  

#Filters .filters_wrapper ul li{ width: 100% !important; }


On the computer I was still able to adjust the percentages and create the amount of columns I wanted the categories to show up in, but on mobile it doesn't change anything anymore.

Hope to hear the solution from you!


Sign In or Register to comment.