New update breaking Rev SLider

If I update Be Theme the lateset its breaking the rev slider that in the package.

Get this warning across the top and hae to keep restoring

How can I fix this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

For now, you can disable the WP debug to hide this error message from your website.

Thanks

• Thanks, just sent through ThemeForest. .I backed up the site last night so the theme still needs to be updated again to see the error. Let me know, thanks.

• Can you, or do you allow us to update the Betheme on your website?

Best regards

• Yes, go ahead.. I have a backup

• I have updated the Betheme on your website, activated the WP debug, and the only error message that appeared was from the Material Design for Contact Form 7 (Premium) plugin.

I have deactivated the WP debug again, so the error is not visible, but if you want to resolve it, you should contact the plugin author.

Best regards

• Ok, thanks. What was the problem with the rev slider error so that I khow to fix it in the future?

• I do not know because when I updated the betheme, the error message did not appear.

If it will happen again, please, let me know, and check if the same error message appears when you activate another theme like Twenty Twenty.

Thanks

• ok thanks

• Ps.. would you happen to know if Rev is not compatible with the safari desktop anymore after the upgrade?

This is version 10.14.06

Missing all the background and slide-in images.

• Do you mean the 10.14.06 version of Safari?

I have checked that with versions 15.3 and 14.1.2 on two different devices, and your slider works correctly.

Please, try to clear your browser cache. Moreover, you can try to disable the browser extensions to see if it helps.

Best regards

• I think that is what he meant. Was the client that sent that. I asked for the version. Saw it was a mac so assumed was safari

and they sent it back 10.14.06

i will tell them to try updating. Thanks.