My landing pages are loading slow

Please help,

When I click the "edit" button to make changes on my website the page takes approx 1.2 minutes to load and when it finally does the entire web browser becomes unresponsive.

Note that this does not happen with all pages just 3 of them. Admittedly, those pages are the ones with the most text, images, and graphics.

I've contacted my hosting company and they said they can see that it's slow, but there were no red flags on their end.

I've uploaded a screenshot so you can see what happens every time I try to edit this page.

Thank you in advance for all of your assistance!

Comments

• Hi,

I can see that you are using the BeBuilder Block, which is using old methods of loading content to work correctly, but it supports all new features, and with a large amount of content, sometimes it may take a little while to load.

Please, check the BeBuilder, where we used new methods of loading content, so it loads faster than the Block version. And also, you will have a WYSIWYG editor, so you can see how the layout looks on your page without needing to view the page or its preview.

You can also deactivate your plugins and check if the loading time improves because one of them might be the root cause too.

Thanks

• Thank you!

I will try it and see if it works.