Theme Update resets all the content on page refresh

Hi, we have a really critical problem at the moment.

When we try to update Bethem from Version 13.1 to the newest, everything seems fine at first.

However, when you try to edit a page, its blank. Nothing. No content. When I save it, obviously the page gets wiped and I cant restore the page without a full backup.

The server runs on PHP 7.4

WP Version 6.0

All Plugins are up to date.

Please contact me at david.rommel@econsor.de so I can provide you with a FTP / WP Login.

Comments

• Hey,

Sorry, but I do not have an option to write you an email.

Please update your theme to the newest version, and send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Please, also install the Yoast Duplicate Post plugin, so I will be able to clone your pages and test the clones, not the original ones.

Thanks

• You have a low max input vars value set on your server.

Please, contact your server administrator to increase it to at least 5000, and all will be fine.

Thanks

• Hi, we increased it to 5000. However, the problem still persists. After updating a page, the content is missing.

• After switching to the newest version, go to the Theme Options, and save them.

There is content in your Footer, but it has a font size set to 0. After saving theme options, all should be fine.

thanks

• Hi, that fixed one of the problems. Pleae let me clarify what I mean with our main problem.

First Screenshot: This is how the page looks before editing

Second: This is how it looks in the Bebuilder

Third: This is how it looks once I update it in the Bebuilder

Fourth: This is how the page actually looks while viewing it

Fifth: This is how it looks in bebuilder when I try to edit it again

This happens on all pages with the new Theme Version.

• Before editing and updating the page with BeBuilder, please, open the regular edit, and update it there first.

After that, updating the BeBuilder will not erase the content.

I have already done it on this FOOD page.

Thanks