Builder doesn't work with several errors in console

Hello,

I would like to edit the shop page, and I cannot edit any element or add others. I could only remove them but that's not ok.

Could you please help me?

Thank you,

Sebastian.

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Are there any extra steps to reproduce this issue?

For example, I have opened the template and added text to the Column Text element, which is working correctly.

Also, I do not see any console errors.

Does it happen in other browsers too?

Best regards

• Hello,

I simply open the BeTheme builder from a page, after the builder has been loaded, it shows me the row/columns but when I press edit or add new it doesn't work and I get for each click an error in console. The only thing that is working is to delete the elements / columns etc.

I am using Opera browser. I will try on another browser to see if it happens too but I would like to know if it can be fixed on Opera.

Thank you.

• I have tried on Google Chrome too and it doesn't work. If you want a better approach of the steps, I can record a short clip to see what is happening. Can I upload it right here or I have to upload somewhere else and give you a link?

• It would be great if you can record a clip.

Please upload it to some video hosting and send a link to it.

Thanks

• Hello,

I am back with a recorded clip. It's unlisted on youtube only through this link: https://youtu.be/vs0jtU6uSio

You will see in the 1 step before reloading the page that if I want to add an element it's crashing instantly and after I reload the page I'm trying to edit the actual elements and I receive errors in console for anything but deleting the element (which is the only thing working)

Thank you.

• You are entering the shop page edit through the wrong place.

Go to Templates -> Shop archive, and edit the shop template there.

Thanks

• Hello,

Thank you for answer, this is right. Now is working. I didn't knew that I have to reach the builder only from templates.

Regards,

Sebastian.

• The other pages work as you showed in the video, but when you have a shop page that uses the template, then it needs to be entered through the templates.

Best regards