Want same size of logo in sticky header

Dear Sir,

After scrolling logo size of sticky header is too short. We want to keep its size same as it is in default header

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• We want same size of sticky header

• Please, check the Fixed header style from Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Header.

Thanks

• Hello,

Kindly try to understand my query properly first. We are not satisfied with your reply. We are asking just how to change logo dimensions in sticky header. We don't want fixed header.

We want to increase logo W x H in sticky header. Plz confirm where we change in code. so that we get exact same logo size as in our transparent header..

Hope you will get my query & share feedback

• When using the fixed header style, the logo size stays the same size, and that is why I suggested it.

But you can also go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Logo, and check the option Remove max-height & padding for Sticky Logo.

If the result does not suit you, you can use Header Builder 2.0.

In the following video tutorial, you can check a general overview of this tool:

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/header-builder-2-0/

If will have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks