Adding clients

I want to add a simple client list with their small logo on my homepage. When you add a new client to the client section located on the left sidebar items where post, media, comments and pages are also located, you only have the option of adding a client title and a link to the clients' site. So how do I add logo and colors? Specifically like the demo client page. Also when I add the client feature to my page section in muffin builder and don't make any changes to the demo clients, then save, update the page it shows the demo client list but again nothing shows where or how to add my own current clients' logo.

Comments

• The only item we got related with clients, is client slider what you can see on http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/shortcodes/loops#clients and this is all you can do. But if this is not enough, then you must create own html with details and layout you need.

Thanks!
  • That doesn't make sense. In muffin builder under add items you can choose "client" and "client slider".
    If I add either of those items without making my own changes both items pull up on view page with pre-loaded (I assume) demo clients each with client name and small logo (example it pulls up Ziesson, Excerpt, Folive, etc.) where is it pulling that client content from? I can't find any information in your documentation on how to add clients for these sections since the add new client tab from left sidebar of options only ask for Client title and link to client website. When I pull up the link you included in the above reply it clearly shows a client grid with client name and small logo but you say it can't be done that way without creating my own html??? Very confusing!
  • Ohh, ok. So you don't know where clients can be added. We misunderstood your previous question then. All items related with clients can be added under "Clients" section which is in main wp dashboard menu on the left side, between "Comments" and "Offer".
  • there's no way to add client logo graphics--just URL and title. no idea how to upload the images and connect them to this meta data! 0.o
  • @davidicus There is "Featured image" option visible on right hand side.
  • AHA! thank you!!
  • edited June 2017
    [Solved] Clients Section hide in Betheme option!

May I know where is "Clients" section now in WP?

According as you mention:

"Clients" section which is in main wp dashboard menu on the left side, between "Comments" and "Offer"

I don't have this section on my dashboard.....
    Sorry I could find the "Clients" section",
    and I don't understand the whole process to create many client's logos?
    Do you have a tutorial for this? Thanks!

My WP is 4.7.5, Betheme 17.8.

I've found out the my CLIENTS section had been disabled in Betheme option under:

GLOBAL/ADVANCED/THEME FUNCTION/POST TYPE| DISABLE

and I've unticked the "clients" and I got this section back!

Sorry for disturbing you guys~!

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}
  • I am under "Add New Client" and Client option section. I cannot add any link. 
    LinkLink to client`s site
    How to fix this?
  • Are you pasting the full link?
    you need to have http:// at the begining