Elementor plugin stopping generation of preview in Revolution Slider

I"m looking for any help on resolving an issue with my Revolution Slider not able to generate a preview, telling me there is a conflict with a plugin.

The plugin in question is Elementor v 3.7.2 (when i disable Elementor the issue goes away)

I have been working with the Theme Punch support group who tell me that there is an issue with admin-ajax.php on the server side.

I tried disabling Wordfence to see if that would help- no change.

I tried adding the following code to my wp-config.php file:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

No change, so i removed it.

I am at a loss as to what to try next, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

However, if the problem is related to your server, you should contact the hosting provider instead.

Thanks

• The site is https://englishcocker.org

The issue is when i'm using Slider Revolution to design a slider, it will let me create slides OK, but won't let me preview, so unless you go in using an admin account you won't see it... should i create an admin account for you?

I did approach our ISP and ask them whether they saw any errors showing up for admin-ajax.php on the server side, and they said no errors reported..

They told me to turn Wordfence into learning mode, which i did, and i tried forcing the Slider Revoliution slider to "Preview" a couple of times, but nothing changed, and i put wordfence back into protection mode.

I then tried disabling Wordfence, and the issue still was there, so that eliminated Wordfence as the culprit.

Thanks.

Terry

• The error is at the top right hand corner.

• To check if the problem is related to the Betheme, please, temporarily activate some free theme like Twenty Twenty and check if the same thing happens.

If with another theme the problem will be gone, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• I disabled BE Theme and enabled Twenty Twenty Two and it was able to generate a preview in Revolution Slider successfully.

I re-enabled BE Theme and the issue reappeared and i wasn't able to generate a preview in Slider Revolution.

I enabled user and added the information in the private message page link you sent me.

Thanks.

Terry

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• Sorry, but the login credentials you have sent are not working.

Can you check that, please?

Thanks

• I created a new user/pwd

How do i post it privately?

Terry

• Please, send it like previously through the contact form.

Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Sent password information in contact form.

Thanks.

Terry

• I tried to log in again a couple of times with the new credentials, but they were not working.

Each time I copied them I ensured that I did not miss any character.

Can you check that, please?

Thanks

• I changed the account user to be as follows:

[email protected]

Use the same password that you already have.

Sorry about that.

Terry

• I need you to send FTP access too.

Please, do it through the contact form like previously.

Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• I added you to my Siteground FTP accounts and emailed Envato/Muffin group with the credentials and a link to this support ticket.

• Did you need the FTP information that you'll use the account information i sent over?

FTP hostname: ftp.englishcocker.org

Port: 21

• Hello,

Can you send us all of the credentials in single mail? I've got like 3-4 different credentials which are not working - also I got banned.

I need the credentials to first panel:

WP Admin credentails and FTP access.

Thanks

• I sent all the credentials and information in a new support email request.

Sorry for all the confusion.

• We already solved the problem on your theme, we had to make some customizations in the theme code.

Please do not update the theme, please wait for the next version, we'll include the fix for it.

thanks

• This morning i got a Wordfence alert telling me the site has an issue causing a fatal error.

When i logged onto the site https://englishcocker.org to look the header is displaying weirdly and there is a URL in the header that is causing it to display wrongl

Can you tell me how to fix that Header error?

Terry

• Sorry Terry,

I forgot to remove some lines near the change of theme.

It's fixed now.

Thanks

• Hi there , I didn't want to open new topic with same issue, just wondering is this solved somehow? Because I have exactly same trouble and I tried also to contact Theme Punch but no help there about issue. Anyway I have sent you email also if access to dashboard is needed let me know.

Thank you

A

• Hi @asari74,

The update with this fix was not released yet.

It will be out next week.

Best regards

• Hi @asari74,

Did the update to the newest version (26.5.0.3) help?

If not, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• edited October 2022

Hi Phill , nope 3 last updates of theme did not help issue is still there. I will send you ftp info as soon as I can.

• @asari74,

Okay then, I am waiting for your message.

Thanks

• Hey Phil, reason is same as Terry above , if I disable Elementor working just fine, any chance you can send me possible fix with email? For FTP access I need approval , however I can provide WP dashboard this is not a problem. Otherwise I will wait for official fix.

Much appreciated

A

• If the reason is the same as OP, then the update to the newest version should resolve it.

If it is not working for you, it means that the root cause lies somewhere else on your website, and we need FTP access to look at the files and locate what could be wrong on your website.

Unfortunately, dashboard access will not be enough.

Best regards