how to remove lens and chain from news preview

Good morning

how to remove lens and chain over the image from news and portfolio preview. Than to have the direct link on the image and on the title

This change in home page for news and portfolio preview + news index page + portfolio index page

Thanks a lot

Comments

• I'm using the custom template Be Decor

• Hi,

Please, got o Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Image frame, and set the style Zoom or Disable hover effect.

Thanks

• Thanks very much.

There isnt this option in my BE Theme 23.0.3 installation with WP 5.5.10

Now i'll update Be

• Did you update it?

Did you find this option?

Best regards

• Now i've upfdated the Be theme at 26.5.0.3 (not WP)

News preview it's OK, thanks

Now i have found 4 problems:

• all the text in mobile vision are very small (not for menu and footer, all the rest)
    • if i have a lot of wrap, column, text and i save, not all the element are saved on the bottom. Maybe php max imput variables must be 5000?
  • 1) Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Fonts -> Size & Style, Disable Auto font size, and check if the display is correct then.

2) Yes, the max input vars value should be set to at least 5000.

Please, contact your hosting provider to increase this value.

Best regards

• Hi

the problem of the text was not solved

with the new version of BE Theme, on mobile device, the text of the page is very small. Text in the footer instead is big.

with the old version of BE Theme increase if i use a mobile device.

I'd like to have increase, auto size. And if enabled don't work (work only on footer).

• Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• I have checked both these links and they look the same.

However, if you disable the Auto font size option, you can manually assign the font size for the mobile display.

Best regards

• OK, there some difference also in your , but thanks.

I'll use this option.

Ragrds

• Good morning.

I find the problem.

On mobile Android phone on google chrome, the most used browser, if you increase the text dimension (setting - accessibility) 

with old BE version all the text increase (wp.ferriani.com)

With new BE version, only the footer (php.ferriani.com)

I try with samsung, huawei, motorola. All the same problem

On iphone it's ok  

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• This is some really weird behavior.

We need to take some more time into inspecting this.

As soon as we will find out what could be the reason, I will let you know.

Best regards

• OK, thanks

I try also in a new installation with wp 6.0.1 + BE and was the same

• We found the root cause.

With version 26.0, we came out with new construction of content made with BeBuilder and started to use Flexbox. This allows for building an advanced layout, and this change was necessary for us to improve our theme and move forward.

However, it seems that Chrome for Android does not handle it, and as you can see on the screenshots below, it starts working as soon as I disable it.

You should report this issue to the Chrome developers.

Best regards

• Than the theme have a problem with Android Chrome.

You should report this issue to the Chrome developers....

me? I dont know how to explain.

It's better you do it. You have this problem thousand of website.

Regards

• It is a Chrome problem with flexbox in general.

Check the screenshots below. I have activated the Twenty Twenty-One theme, and created a new page with the content placed in Gutenberg, put there two divs one with flexbox, and one regular, and the results are the same.

As you can see on the first screenshot I have not interfered with font size and only the second text increased after using the scale option.

I wanted you to know that is a Chrome problem with flexbox, and I can report it to the Chrome developers.

Best regards

• Thanks a lot

I undersood thats a Chrome problem.

Thanks to report ti Chrome developer.

There's no solution at the moment?

• Unfortunately, I cannot recommend anything to solve that at the moment.

Best regards

• At the moment the problem was not solved from Chrome. I try also your pre-built website and everywhere the problem persist. Some part of the page with big text, some part small. Not a good result.

Probably will be necessary retry to 23.0.3 version

How to remove the lens from news preview in older version of BE Theme?

• It was under Theme options -> Global -> General, under the Image frame section.

Best regards

• Thanks a lot. Where to find and download the lastets version of Betheme before 26, and wich version of Wordpress work with?

• We do not provide packages with older versions.

You would have to use a backup of your website.

Best regards