problem with elementor

edited October 2022 in Other

Hello,

When I add a new page and edit with Elementor, I can't add blocks, nothing happens when I click on them.

The only way to create a page that works with Elementor with this theme is to duplicate a page created by the theme.

How to solve this problem so that my client can add editable pages with Elementor?

I would like to point out that I am a webmaser, I work with different themes purchased through EnvatoMarket and I have never had this problem with another theme.

Thank you

Comments

• I can leave it to a moderator to see the problem.

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Hello

Thank you for your answer, so the problem comes from Hub core!

How to fix it, since this plugin is part of the template?

Thanks to you

• Do you mean the HubSpot plugin?

I have checked that on my environment, and it is working correctly with Elementor.

When you tested it, did you have any additional plugins active?

Can you check it with only HubSpot active, please?

Thanks

• Hello,

So I deactivated everything, I left only Elementor and Hub Core, then I tried one by one the plugins, it is the Hub Elementor Addons plugin.

This one also plays on the appearance of my site, I can't deactivate it.

• The only plugin which starts with Hub we support is HubSpot.

We did not test the plugins you mentioned with our theme. Our policy states that we do not support third-party plugins or custom codes, so, unfortunately, we cannot help you.

Thanks

• Sorry ????

It seems to me that Hub elementor addon is one of your plugins, no? I never told you about Hubspot, it is not even installed.

It is him who causes this malfunction, the site was tested only with the plugins provided at the time of purchase.

So I think you have to find a solution.

Thanks

• Sorry, but we do not support these plugins neither they are ours.

You can find the list of supported plugins on this page, in the sidebar:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

and here:

https://muffingroup.com/betheme/#plugins

In that case, you should contact the plugin author instead.

Best regards

• So stop using them to build your themes if you can't produce support.

For sure, I won't recommend your theme !

• Sorry, but we are not using and never used any of these plugins in our pre-built websites.

We also never tested them with our theme, and we are not creators of these plugins, so that is why I cannot help you with your problem.

I am sorry, that you encounter such a problem, but it does not come from our theme.

Best regards