Contact Form 7

Hi. I created a new contact form and placed it on a page created with Bebuilder. I then changed the form border colour in theme options. I was prompted to save a draft before applying the changes, which I did. Once I applied the changes the formatting of the entire site changed. The fonts, layouts, headers, all have been changed. The previously saved draft is not in my history and autosaves for the last 2 hours are absent - even when I apply an autosave from a few hours ago nothing on the site changes.

Please assist asap.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Thanks for the response.

The site is www.mikedexter.com

I've made some adjustments in theme options to get it looking acceptable but a number of aspects (fonts, font sizes, header etc.) are still different to what they were before I edited the contact form (the contact form was on a page that is not yet published).

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Sorry, but the login credentials you have sent are not working.

Can you send them again, please? Before sending it, please, ensure that they are correct.

Thanks