Bug parallax background

The parallax translate3d background image doesn't cover all the section width as I expect.

The parallax plugin that work best on the section that cover all the section and when scrolling never leave a blank space on the top or bottom is Stellar; but does not work in the wrappers, that will remain static backgrounds.

Enllax, instead, covers all the width of the section, but leaves blank space on the top.

Can you get any of these plugins to work completely?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Here it is the link of website https://www.cimaundici.it/.

• Unfortunately, I cannot record a video, but as you can see in the screenshots below, the parallax works correctly for me:

The image is not doubled. Did you handle it?

Or does it happens on a particular browser?

Best regards

• The problem is visible on large screens, if you don't have one, you can test lowering the zoom of the page.

I'm using Chrome as browser.

• I have an ultrawide screen (2560x1080), and I do not see this problem there either.

Did you check it on the page load, or did you resize the screen?

Best regards

• I checked it on page load.

I have a 2K screen (2560x1440).

The problem with Translate3d parallax plugin seems to affect more the height of the window more than the width.

You can simulate the problem on your ultrawide screen By reducing the zoom of the page.

On my laptop screen (1920x1080), it is fine.

At 1516x1401 is fine

but at 1516x1402 ad over it isn't.

Reducing the window width doesn't solve the problem

• If you want your Parallax to be displayed correctly on such resolutions, you should use images that use these resolutions, or bigger ones with the same ratio.

Best regards

• Sorry to contradict you, but as I already told you, using the "Stellar" plugin (in Theme Option » Addons & Plugins » Addons » Parallax) works perfectly even with this image size.

Unfortunately, however, it does not work for the wrapper background.

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks